Two years ago today, I remember standing in the back of a church with my arm interlocked with my Dad's. I remember the doors flew open and all eyes turned which made me suddenly nervous until my eyes fell on you, my precious (almost) husband. There you stood, just as handsome as ever, reassuring me with your sweet smile and your confident demeanor. We both knew in this moment it would have been more fitting for you to be walking down the isle, let's be honest, you love to be the center of the attention. But I made it to the front of that church and I have never once looked back.
Tyler, you are such a sweet blessing to my life. I am so thankful the Lord entrusted me with the honor of being your wife. Your humor is irreplaceable and your confidence is inviting. Your love for people and a good time makes life exciting. Your willingness to listen to me and the interest you take in every aspect of my life brings me security. And your love for the Lord is precious. I can't tell you how thankful I am for you and can hardly believe two years have passed. These past two years have been a blast and a journey. I pray consistently that the next years will be just as wonderful!
I love that people still stop and ask us if we are newlyweds and I hope that never stops! I love you! And because it is our Anniversary, I thought it would be fitting to would play the song you were never able to officially sing at our wedding...so sorry that that solo of yours never worked out, it really was a shame since your Aladdin rendition really is impeccable :)
All my love,
Jen
"/>"/>
"/>"/>
"/>"/>"/>


Beautiful pictures, Jenny! Congrats on two years!!! XD
ReplyDeletey'all are awesome!!
ReplyDeleteso sweet! love the description of tyler, jenny! its obvious your love for him! love yall!
ReplyDelete