- I am overwhelmed by my Savior's love for me. I can't understand it or explain it, but I am so thankful for it. I know I don't deserve it and yet I am privileged to it. I am thankful that His mercies are new every morning and that my salvation though Him is eternal.
- I am so thankful for my sweet husband. He is my number one fan and my best friend. I am thankful for the way he provides for us as a family and for the way he choose to love me each day.
- I am so thankful for Tyler's health. Overall, he has had another good year of health and this is such a sweet blessing! I am so thankful for all the doctors and nurses that care for him and make it possible for us to spend each day we have together.
- I am thankful for my parents. I am thankful for their support, prayers, and guidance. I am especially thankful for the moments when I find myself saying "Oh, that's why they did that when I was growing up!" or "...oh my, I just sounded like my mom". I am very blessed to have parents that sacrificed so much to be sure my sisters and I had the things we needed. I am thankful that they were willing to not only just teach me the qualities of being a hard worker, a generous giver, and a follower of Jesus but they diligently lived these qualities to show me just what living them out would looked like.
- I am thankful for my sisters. My sisters are some of my sweetest friends. I wish Meg lived closer so that we could share more of life! But I love Meg's passion and appreciate her drive for life . I admire her for her bravery! I am also thankful for my sister Amy. I am so thankful we live close by. I appreciate her wisdom and perspective on life and the way she can share both of those things with me in a such a gentle way.
- I am even more blessed to have a mother and father-in-law who treat me just like I have always been a part of the family. I love having a mother in law who shares so many of the same interests as I do. It is always so fun to do projects together! I love how our relationship has grown and that we have such a special friendship. I also greatly appreciate my father in law for the way he shares his wisdom and for the way he demonstrates what being disciplined really means. Tyler often jokes that he married someone like his dad (we have those "A-type" personalities)- but I consider that comparison an honor!
- I am thankful for both mine and Tyler's jobs. We are both blessed with great working situations. I know it is only the Lord who could have worked this out on our behalf.
- I am thankful for my sweet friend Jessica. She is the friend I prayed for and the Lord definitely answered! I admire her love for the Lord and for the way she cares for her husband. I am thankful for her patience with me and for her accountability.
- I am thankful for my church, Life Group, and Small Group. I am blessed to be a part of such a body of believers.
- I am so thankful that this year Tyler and I were able to buy our first house. It is such a blessing and we are excited for all the memories we will have in this house together.
Enjoy a special day of Thanksgiving with your family and friends today! Although I can't be in Florida this year, know I will be thinking of each of you! Let's be honest, no one can top a Florida Family Thanksgiving (shout out to the Bass and Harvey families)!
I hope you find a time to share in each other's thankfulness!
Happy Thanksgiving!
"I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds."
Psalm 9:1
"I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds."
Psalm 9:1
"/>"/>
"/>"/>
"/>"/>"/>



Sweet Jenny Baker! Thank you for your shout out...it is a different Thanksgiving his year for us, but like you, we have much to give thanks for. So glad you are keeping up the tradition. Blessings and love to you and yours! Let us know if you are coming for Christmas....don't forget homemade Christmas Eve pizza! :-)
ReplyDeleteYes, we will be in Florida for Christmas! We arrive on Thursday and leave Tuesday- we are really excited and would love to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteAnd you should also know that we have kept up the pizza tradition, we did it last year and it was a huge hit!