•  photo test2_zpse9918d06.png"/>"/>
  •  photo test11_zps6843199c.png"/>"/>
  •  photo test33_zpsa049f2a3.png"/>"/>"/>

Monday, March 14, 2011

Dose #1

Since I couldn’t make it to Birmingham with Tyler this time around, we were lucky that he could rope in a friend to sit with him in the hospital and keep him occupied (since he cannot leave his room all day while the researchers check everything out and we all know that Tyler would never make it in a room by himself all day!). I hated that I couldn’t be there, but Tyler (who I would bet on as being the best husband ever!) did an awesome job of keeping me posted on every aspect of his trip. Here are just a few of the MANY pictures his friend took of him. It was like I was almost there!


Tyler all packed up and walking to the car.... such pep in his step!



Dinner and....



Dessert! He had to rub this in.... he knows I love ice cream!


He made it to to the hospital!  And took a picture with Colonel Sanders... his room at the hospital is located in the "chicken wing"


His awesome study coordinator.  She is a blast! And a trooper to hop in on some of Tyler's pictures.


Getting the results of his PFT.... which have been amazing!  His highest was 106%! The study coordinators almost don't believe the results.


Sweat tests. He has to have his sweat chloride levels checked every appointment.


Taking the 1st Dose! YAY! Cross your fingers its the real thing!

Well, that was his first trip! I get to tag along with him next time and enjoy all the fun, so more posts then!




No comments:

Post a Comment