I hope my husband always knows that I am and always will be his biggest fan. I am just so proud of him! This year he was asked to speak at the annual Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's Captain's of Industry dinner. It was the perfect opportunity for Tyler to express our deep gratitude for all of those who give so generously to help find a cure. It was wonderful to be able to put a face with many of those donors who we will forever feel grateful for.
Tyler was, of course, such a natural on stage and we had a great time at the event. I tried to refrain from taking too many pictures.... but I had to take a few!
Tyler's mom came with us :)
Thanks to everyone who continues to fight for a cure! We are closer everyday and we couldn't say that without you!
No comments:
Post a Comment