I hope you will pray with us as the Lord directs each step of the adoption process. You can follow everything more closely on my sister's blog.
Monday, January 23, 2012
Grace: We can't wait to meet you!
The Lord has been working in such a neat way in my sister and her husband's life. They have two of the sweetest little boys in the world (okay, I am biased!) and they are excited for their newest addition, Grace, who they will be adopting from China. My whole family is anxious to meet Grace and we have begun to pray for her during this time she is away from her "forever family". I wanted to make a little something for my sister this Christmas to let her know how much support and love we feel for their family as they move forward in faith on this journey to bring home their daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"/>"/>
"/>"/>
"/>"/>"/>






We will definitely keep praying
ReplyDelete