It's funny to me that wanting a dog came up again almost one year to the date. And there is no mystery why! Tax season is in full swing for Tyler which means long days and late nights.... and yes, we get to do this until April. So when Tyler said he was up for getting a dog, I was ecstatic! Here is our little sweetie... Zoey. She is almost 8 weeks and couldn't get any cuter! Don't worry, there will be plenty more posts and pictures of her, I promise.
Saturday, February 18, 2012
I never thought this day would come...
So remember this post? Well it was almost a year ago exactly that I thought a puppy was in the works for Tyler and I. But with all the transitioning, moving, and business, well, getting a puppy was tabled for a little bit. But then this month, the idea of a puppy was once again a topic of conversation.
It's funny to me that wanting a dog came up again almost one year to the date. And there is no mystery why! Tax season is in full swing for Tyler which means long days and late nights.... and yes, we get to do this until April. So when Tyler said he was up for getting a dog, I was ecstatic! Here is our little sweetie... Zoey. She is almost 8 weeks and couldn't get any cuter! Don't worry, there will be plenty more posts and pictures of her, I promise.
It's funny to me that wanting a dog came up again almost one year to the date. And there is no mystery why! Tax season is in full swing for Tyler which means long days and late nights.... and yes, we get to do this until April. So when Tyler said he was up for getting a dog, I was ecstatic! Here is our little sweetie... Zoey. She is almost 8 weeks and couldn't get any cuter! Don't worry, there will be plenty more posts and pictures of her, I promise.
Labels:
Zoey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"/>"/>
"/>"/>
"/>"/>"/>




She is ADORABLE. And such a cute name.
ReplyDeleteSo my gosh.. so tiny! He is a cutie. Congrats!
ReplyDelete