•  photo test2_zpse9918d06.png"/>"/>
  •  photo test11_zps6843199c.png"/>"/>
  •  photo test33_zpsa049f2a3.png"/>"/>"/>

Friday, September 23, 2011

Call me Crazy... It's a Hole in One!

Tyler and I love hanging out with our friends Allen and Jessica.  We actually all went to college together, but didn't really become close friends until just last year.  It's actually interesting that we were never friends before, because Allen and Tyler have a lot in common and so do Jessica and I! So thankful for them and for their precious friendship! Anyways, that is a side note :)

We were just recently out on a double date with them and we decided to go putt-putt golfing.  Since I bantered a bit before we started playing, they made me go first.  It took me 8 tries on the first hole...my lesson about bantering was obviously quickly learned.  I won't give away Tyler's score, but he didn't play too hot on the first round either.  Because of this, Tyler and I changed our game strategy and started focusing more on what we call "showmanship."  If you can't play well, then at least try and look good doing it! Am I right?

At about this time, Tyler thought it would be funny to video a few of our shots on his phone, for memories sake.  And I am so glad he did!  This was pretty funny, I hope you can hear it on the video (you will probably need to pause the music at the bottom of the page).  Tyler was getting ready for a pretty difficult shot, and just when he was about to swing, a little boy stepped on the course to check it out.  I quickly, in my most mothering voice, told him.... "Oh sweetie, you better move, he (referring to Tyler) isn't that good."

I will let you watch the rest for yourself...



I guess I was wrong about him not being that good? Unfortunately not even that hole in one could save our scores!

3 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog. It is so pretty! I enjoyed reading some of the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, so glad you found my blog! Come by anytime :)

    ReplyDelete