•  photo test2_zpse9918d06.png"/>"/>
  •  photo test11_zps6843199c.png"/>"/>
  •  photo test33_zpsa049f2a3.png"/>"/>"/>

Monday, September 12, 2011

Couldn't Ask for a Sweeter Guy

If you were wondering, or couldn't tell by my previous posts, I thought I would just come out and say it...  I just could not have asked for a sweeter husband.  This post won't be long, because there are probably very few out there who want to listen to this crazy lady go off on how great her husband is. But I just must give credit where credit is do!

After our  little IV adventure, I came home to a pretty wrapped box (Tyler can wrap gifts way better than I can!). I opened up the card which had the most thoughtful note and then the gift. This is what he got me :)


These plates are so cute! I happen to love birds, they are kind of my thing. And he picked them out himself!  They look great with my kitchen table.


He always finds a way to make me feel appreciated. Couldn't love that boy more if I tried!




3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Go Tyler! :]

    Chris and I are the same way with gift wrapping--he's WAY better than I am, so we have the arrangement that I buy the gifts, he wraps them :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, oh I thin kmy putt-putt score keeps getting worse with age ;]
    Sure, you can use/post the recipe! The way I see it, the more people discover culinary goodness, the better :]

    ReplyDelete